|News and Upcoming Events:
- Tax bills lookup (all years)
- 2018 Tentative Assessment Rolls
- 2018 Budget, Town of Smithville
- Comprehensive Plan
Comprehensive Plan (2017)
- Monthly Town Board Meeting - Third Monday of
each month at 6:30 pm in the Community Center
- Monthly Planning Board Meeting - First Wednesday
of each month at 7 pm in the Community Center
The Planning Board meeting originally scheduled for Wednesday June 6th has been moved to Thursday June 7th, 7pm
- Kyle Eldred's Eagle Scout project in the Community Park will be the subject of a fund raiser sponsored by Smithville Valley Grange 1397 on Friday and Saturday July 6th & 7th in the Community Center. This will be a Rummage Sale along with baked goods, plants and crafts also being offered up.
Kyle is a member of Troop 162 Greene. His Eagle Scout project is to replace the current Community playground structure with a newer model. Anyone wishing to make a separate financial contribution to Kyle's Eagle Scout project may send a check made payable to Smithville Valley Grange # 1397 and noted on the bottom of the check Kyle Eldred Eagle Scout project, to Mindy Eldred 1366 County Rd 2, Greene NY 13778.
- July 6,7 Rummage, Plant and Bake Sale at the Smithville Community Center 9am-5pm
- Scrap Metal and Bottle Drive: drop items off at 1366 County Rd.2 Smithville
- We have a job opening! See the employment page for details.
- In preparation for updating Town of Smithville properties, Town Assessor
Jeff Lowe, and other Town Officials may be in your area taking photos of
- *ATTENTION TOWN OF SMITHVILLE PROPERTY OWNERS!!*
Before you build or develop your property, please read over/answer
questions on this questionnaire to see if your project needs to be reviewed
by the Town Planning Board in a *Site Plan Review.* Even though your
project may or may not need a Chenango County Building permit, it may need
a Town of Smithville Site Plan Review. If you have questions, please
contact a member of the Planning Board, listed on the Planning Board page.
- Committee Application Form - Use this form to apply for appointment to a Town committee
- The Town Clerk's Office is now selling NYSDEC sporting licenses!
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9 am-3 pm; Closed Monday legal Holidays; Friday by chance 9 am-noon.